Free Printable Chemistry Worksheets
Learn about atomic structure as well as matter composition and reactions. Practice mole calculations, name compounds, and use graphic organizers to develop student understanding with these printable chemistry worksheets.
Worksheets labeled with are accessible to Pro subscribers only. Become a Subscriber to access hundreds of premium worksheets.
Don't see a worksheet you need? Use our Test Maker™ to create your own printable that fits your needs. Browse chemistry questions or use our advanced search to find existing questions while filtering by grade levels and keywords. Customize your test further by creating your own assessment questions.
Printable Periodic Table of the Elements
Print these full page periodic table images to accompany worksheets and assessments. Use the blank table for studying and evaluating periodic trends and structure.
High School and AP Chemistry Tests and Worksheets
Acids and Bases
- Acids and Bases
- Acids and Bases #2
- Acids, Bases, & pH
- Acid-Base Indicators
- Acid and Base Nomenclature new!
- Salts new!
- Neutralization Reactions
- Instrumental Methods of Titration (AP) new!
- Titrations new!
- Buffer Capacity (AP) new!
- Atomic Structure
- Atomic Structure #2
- Electron Configurations
- Average Atomic Mass
- Atomic Models of the Atom new!
- Electron Transitions (AP) new!
- Quantum Numbers new!
- Electron-Dot Diagrams new!
Bonds and Mixing
Kinetics and Equilibrium
- Kinetic Energy and Temperature
- Conditions for Equilibrium new!
- Chemical Equilibrium (AP)
- Mechanism of Chemical Kinetics (AP) new!
- Nuclear Emissions
- Uses of Radioisotopes
- Stability of the Nucleus (AP) new!
- Zone of Stability new!
- Kinetics of the Rate of Decay (AP) new!
- Types of Radioactive Decay new!
- Surface Chemistry (AP)
- Energy and Entropy
- Classification of Substances new!
- Organization of Matter new!
- Effusion and Diffusion (AP) new!
- The Nature of Matter (AP) new!
- Orbital Shapes and Energies (AP) new!
- Electron Spin and Principles new!
- Kinetic Molecular Theory - Behavior new!
- Bohr Model (AP) new!
- Significant Figures new!
- Electromagnetic Radiation (AP) new!
- Second Law of Thermodynamics and Free Energy (AP) new!
- Energy Change in Hydrogen and Energy of Photons (AP) new!
- Standing Waves and The Schrödinger Equation (AP) new!
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle (AP) new!
- Free Energy and Equilibrium (AP) new!
- Third Law of Thermodynamics and Entropy Changes (AP) new!
- Free Energy and Chemical Reactions (AP) new!
- Photoelectronic Spectroscopy (AP) new!
- Coulomb's Law (AP) new!
Molecules and Compounds
- Molecules and Compounds
- Naming Compounds
- Naming Polyatomic Ions
- Inorganic Compound Nomenclature
- Intermolecular Forces
- Molecular Polarity
- Molecules (AP) new!
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Alkenes (AP) new!
- Alkynes (AP) new!
- Polymers (AP) new!
- Alkanes (AP) new!
- Aromaticity (AP) new!
- Isomers (AP) new!
- Organic Reactions new!
Periodic Table and Elements
- Introduction to the Periodic Table
- Periodic Table Trends
- Metal Alloys (AP)
- Transition Elements (AP)
- Metals, Nonmetals, and Metalloids new!
- Alkali Metals and Alkaline Earth Metals new!
- Network Atomic Solids (AP) new!
- The Periodic Table, Hydrogen (AP) new!
Properties of Matter
- Behavior of Gases (AP)
- Properties of Matter
- Phases of Matter
- Halogen Family new!
- Noble Gases new!
- Specific Properties of the Liquid State (AP) new!
- Gas Laws (AP) new!
- Environmental Chemistry (AP) new!
- Solid Structures and Types (AP) new!
- Heating Curves new!
- Cooling Curves new!
- Separation of Mixtures new!
- Chemical Reactions
- Balancing Chemical Equations
- Physical and Chemical Processes new!
- Redox Reactions (AP) new!
- Oxidation Numbers new!
Solvents, Solutes, and Solubility
- Solubility Curves
- Solutions (AP) new!
- Solutions #2
- Vapor Pressure new!
- Calculations of Concentrations new!
- Free Energy and Work (AP) new!
- First Law of Thermodynamics new!
- Sources of Energy, Thermochemistry (AP) new!