Printable Life Science Worksheets, Tests, and Activities
Discover the natural world with this collection of life science worksheets on botany, ecosystems, and the human body.
Worksheets labeled with are accessible to Pro subscribers only. Become a Subscriber to access hundreds of premium worksheets.
Don't see a worksheet you need? Use our Test Maker™ to create your own printable that fits your needs. Browse science questions or use our advanced search to find existing questions while filtering by grade levels and keywords. Customize your test further by creating your own assessment questions.
Worksheets noted with (NGSS) support Next Generation Science Standards. Select the worksheet link to view the alignment note. Search for NGSS questions to see all content available.
Elementary Life Science Worksheets and Activities<
Introduction to Life Science
- What Plants and Animals Need to Survive (NGSS)
- Which are Living?
- Science Vocabulary Acrostic - Living
- Plant or Animal?
- The Little Flower (NGSS/Reading Passage) new!
- Parts of a Flower
- Flower Parts Coloring
- Garden Journal Sheet
- Plants and Flowers
- Science Vocabulary Acrostic - Plant
- Science Fact or Opinion: Apples new!
- Which Are Mammals? (NGSS)
- Which Are Reptiles? (NGSS)
- Which Are Birds? (NGSS)
- Investigating Animal Eating Patterns (NGSS)
- How Do Fish Breathe? (Reading Passage)
- Ostriches (Reading Passage)
- Giraffes (Reading Passage)
- Sharks (Reading Passage)
- Dolphins Have Feelings, Too! (Reading Passage)
- What's for Dinner? (NGSS/Reading Passage) new!
- Animal Investigation - Activity
- Butterfly Life Cycle
- Butterfly Life Cycle Word Search
- Frog Life Cycle Word Search
- Which are Animals?
- Zoology Review
- Camouflage That Animal! new!
- Science Vocabulary Acrostic - Animal
- Science Fact or Opinion: Giant Panda new!
- Science Fact or Opinion: Parrots new!
- Human Heart Coloring
- Yawning (Reading Passage)
- My Ears, Nose, and Eyes
- My Body: In and Out
- The Heart
- How my Body Works
- 5 Senses Word Search
- Predators and Prey Matching new!
- Science Vocabulary Acrostic - Habitat
- Plant Cell Coloring
- Animal Cell Coloring
- Butterfly Life Cycle Cut and Paste
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly Diagram
- Is the Animal a Mammal? (NGSS)
- Is the Animal a Bird? (NGSS)
- Is the Animal a Reptile? (NGSS)
- Is the Animal an Amphibian? (NGSS)
- Is the Animal a Fish? (NGSS)
- Vertebrate or Invertebrate? (NGSS)
- Largest and Smallest Flowers (Reading Passage)
- Polar Bears (Reading Passage)
- Goldfish (Reading Passage)
- Sea Cucumbers (Reading Passage)
- Hares, Wild and Tame (Reading Passage)
- Alligators and Crocodiles (Reading Passage)
- The Lynx (Reading Passage)
- Squirrels (Reading Passage)
- Lemurs (Reading Passage)
- Invertebrates Word Search
- Animal Word Scramble - Activity
- Fish Word Search
- Amphibian Word Search
- Reptile Word Search
- Birds Word Search
- Mammals Word Search
- Human Eye Coloring
- Strongest Muscle (Reading Passage)
- Sneezing (Reading Passage)
- Cutting Onions (Reading Passage)
- What Makes Hair Turn Gray (Reading Passage)
- Nails (Reading Passage)
- Blinking (Reading Passage)
- Why Do Fingers Wrinkle? (Reading Passage)
- How Fast Can Humans Run? (Reading Passage)
- Anatomy and Physiology Comprehensive
- Nervous and Endocrine Systems
- Genetics and Heredity
- Food Web Diagram
- Glowworm Grotto (Reading Passage)
- Exploring Biomes: Deserts
- Exploring Biomes: Tundra
- Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers
- Types of Ecosystems
- Food Chain Word Search
Plants and Animals
Middle School Life Science Tests and Worksheets<
Anatomy and Physiology
- The Human Eye
- The Human Heart
- Human Heart Diagram
- Cell Structure
- Digestive System
- Body Systems
- Respiratory System
Botany and Zoology
© Copyright Notice: All worksheets contain copyrighted work and are designed for use by individual teachers, tutors, and parents. Worksheets and/or questions may not be replicated or redistributed in any way outside HelpTeaching.com, regardless of intended usage, without explicit permission.