Printable Math Worksheets, Tests, and Activities
Assess student understanding of arithmetic, algebra, and geometry concepts with these math worksheets for K-12 students.
Worksheets labeled with are accessible to Help Teaching Pro subscribers only. Become a Subscriber to access hundreds of standards aligned worksheets.
PARCC Style Practice and Review Worksheets
These tests feature questions modeled after PARCC Mathematics items. Use Test Room to administer these tests for computer-based assessment practice. Search for PARCC questions to see all content available and to create your own custom assessments.
- Grade 3 Multiple-Choice Practice
- Grade 3 Math Practice (Long)
- Grade 3 Short Practice #1
- Grade 3 Short Practice #2
- Grade 3 Short Practice #3
- Grade 3 Short Practice #4
- Grade 3 Short Practice #5
- Grade 4 Angles
- Grade 4 Word Problems
- Grade 4 Fractions and Decimals
- Grade 4 Math Practice (Long)
- Grade 4 Multiple-Choice Practice
- Grade 4 Short Practice
- Grade 5 Multiple-Choice Practice
- Grade 5 Measuring Volume with Unit Cubes new!
- Grade 5 Math Practice (Long) new!
- Grade 5 Short Practice #1
- Grade 5 Short Practice #2
- Grade 5 Short Practice #3
- Grade 5 Short Practice #4
- Grade 5 Short Practice #5
- Grade 6 PARCC Math Practice – Calculator
- Grade 6 PARCC Math Practice – Non-Calculator
- Grade 6 Short Practice #1
- Grade 6 Short Practice #2
- Grade 6 Short Practice #3
- Grade 6 Short Practice #4
- Grade 6 Short Practice #5
- Grade 6 Math Practice – Calculator
- Grade 6 Math Practice – Non-Calculator
Math Review Worksheets (CCSS-Aligned)
Arithmetic and Number Concepts
Practice arithmetic skills with this collection of math worksheets for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and decimals. Answer pictograph questions for basic addition, subtraction, and fraction problems. Develop counting skills, introduce inequality signs, complete patterns, and solve problems with negative numbers with these printable math sheets.
Function and Algebra Concepts
Function and Algebra Concepts Use these Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, and Algebra II tests to gauge student comprehension of algebra topics including: linear and quadratic equations, inequalities featuring number line graphics, functions, exponents, radicals, and logarithms.
Geometry and Measurement
Investigate lines, angles, circles, triangles, polygons, perimeter, volume, and the coordinate plane, among other topics with these geometry worksheets. Print net activities (3D models) for hands-on student learning. Learn about measurement using these sheets featuring pictures of coins, clocks, and thermometers. Math tests include converting customary and metric units within a measurement system.
Statistics and Probability Concepts
The ability to estimate, interpret, and manipulate data is an essential skill. Strengthen student understanding of probability and statistics concepts with these printables.
Pi Day (March 14) Math Worksheets
Celebrate Pi Day with this collection of worksheets - print or administer online tests with Test Room.
© Copyright Notice: All worksheets contain copyrighted work and are designed for use by individual teachers, tutors, and parents. Worksheets and/or questions may not be replicated or redistributed in any way outside HelpTeaching.com, regardless of intended usage, without explicit permission.