Printable Middle School Math Worksheets
Assess student understanding of pre-algebra and geometry concepts with these math worksheets for middle school students.
Worksheets labeled with are accessible to Help Teaching Pro subscribers only. Become a Pro Subscriber to access hundreds of standards aligned worksheets.
Don't see a printable you need? Use our Test Maker™ to create your own printable that fits your needs. Browse middle school math questions or use our advanced search to find existing questions while filtering by grade levels and keywords.
Middle School Number System & Algebra
Use these Number System, Pre-Algebra, and Algebra tests to gauge student comprehension of middle school math topics including: expressions and equations, inequalities featuring number line graphics, functions, exponents, and radicals.
- Ratios and Proportional Relationships Review
- Expressions and Equations Review
- Writing Algebraic Expressions with Tiles
- Distributive Property with Algebra Tiles
- Numerical Expressions with Exponents
- Graphing Inequalities on Number Lines
- Graphing Linear Inequalities on Number Lines
- Graphing Absolute Value Inequalities
- Equivalent Algebraic Expressions
- Writing Exponents
- Evaluating Exponents
- Positive/Negative Numbers w/ Algebra Tiles
- Identifying Simple Inequalities on Number Lines new!
- Identifying Simple Inequalities from Number Lines new!
- Representing Inequalities on Number Lines new!
- One-Variable Inequalities on Number Lines Review new!
- Opposite Signs of Numbers
- Percent Word Problems
- Dividing Fractions
- Least Common Multiple
- Greatest Common Factor
- Dividing Fractions by Fractions - Word Problems
- Dividing Multi-Digit Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Multi-Digit Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Multi-Digit Decimals
- GCF and the Distributive Property
- Positive and Negative Numbers
- Number Lines and Rational Numbers
- Grade 6 Number System Review
- Representing Integers on Number Lines new!
- Opposite Integers on Number Lines new!
- Problem Solving with Negative Numbers
- Printable Algebra Tiles - Black & White
- Printable Algebra Tiles - Color
- One-Step Algebraic Equations
- Substitution #2
- Properties of Operations
- Rational Number Word Problems
- Modeling Equations with Algebra Tiles
- Percent Change
- Grade 7 Number System Review
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers
- Number Properties
- One-Step Algebraic Equations
- Multi-Step Algebraic Equations
- Input Output Tables
- Function Tables
- Grade 8 Number System Review
- Rational and Irrational Numbers
- Estimating Radicals
- Negative Exponents
- Function Graphs
- Comparing Functions
- Linear and Nonlinear Functions
- Recognizing Rational & Irrational Numbers
- Identifying Rational & Irrational Numbers
- Approximating Irrational Numbers
- Estimating Values of Irrational Numbers
- Linear Equations with Rational Coefficients
- Systems of Linear Equations
- Linear Systems
- Writing Numbers in Scientific Notation
- Comparing Numbers Written in Scientific Notation
- Evaluating Expressions & Equations with Exponents
- Performing Operations with Scientific Notation
- Cube Roots
- Square Roots
- Exponents and Radicals Review
- Order of Operations
- Simplifying Exponent Expressions
- Pre-Algebra Mid-Year Review
- Algebraic Terminology
- Multiplying Radicals
- Simplifying Radicals
- Writing Algebraic Expressions and Equations
- The Distributive Property
- Slope-Intercept Form
- Solving Inequalities
Middle School Geometry
Investigate lines, angles, circles, triangles, polygons, perimeter, volume, and the coordinate plane, among other topics with these geometry worksheets.
- The Coordinate Plane
- Coordinate Plane – Four Quadrants
- Quadrants of the Coordinate Plane
- Areas of Polygons
- Volumes of Right Rectangular Prisms
- Polygons and the Coordinate Plane
- Nets and Solid Figures
- Grade 6 Geometry Review
- Complementary and Supplementary Angles
- Locating Points on a Coordinate Plane new!
- Geometric Solids
- Areas of Circles
- Vertical Angles
- Scale Factors
- Drawing Triangles
- Area of Circles - Complex & Inscribed Figures
- Decomposing Solid Figures
- Cross-Sections of Three-Dimensional Figures
- Grade 7 Geometry Review
- Areas of Quadrilaterals
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Pythagorean Theorem Proof
- Volumes of Cones, Cylinders, and Spheres
- Parallel Lines and Transversals
- Reflections of Two-Dimensional Figures
- Rotations of Lines
- Exterior Angles of Triangles
- Grade 8 Geometry Review
- Pythagorean Theorem - Finding Distance
- Congruent and Similar
- Dilations, Translation, Rotations, and Reflections
- Similar and Congruent Figures
- Properties of Translations
Statistics and Probability
- Survey Sampling
- Measures of Center and Variation
- Line Plot Practice new!
- Interpreting Box Plots new!
- Interpreting Box Plots - Range and IQR new!
- Interpreting Box Plots - Maximum and Minimums new!
- Using a Box Plot new!
- Using Double Box Plots new!
- Interpreting a Histogram new!
- Histogram - Math Quiz Scores new!
- Reading a Histogram new!
- Histogram Frequency Table new!
- Reading a Box Plot new!
- Fundamental Counting Principle
- Compound Events
- Random Sampling
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Data
- Calculating Event Probability
- Probability of Chance Events Word Problems
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Uniform Probability Models
- Probability Models
- Approximating Probability
- Chance Events
© Copyright Notice: All worksheets contain copyrighted work and are designed for use by individual teachers, tutors, and parents. Worksheets and/or questions may not be replicated or redistributed in any way outside HelpTeaching.com, regardless of intended usage, without explicit permission.