Seasonal and Holiday Tests and Worksheets
Connect learning to the seasons and holidays with our large collection of seasonal worksheets. Our collection of free worksheets cover winter, spring, summer, and fall, as well as most of the major holidays. Find seasonal vocabulary, reading passages, and writing activities. Seasonal math worksheets incorporate special images and scenarios to provide students with timely activities and holiday problems.
Don't see a printable you need? Use our Test Maker™ to create your own printable that fits your needs. Browse questions or use our advanced search to find existing questions while filtering by grade levels and keywords. You can also create your own questions.
Worksheets labeled with are Common Core Standards aligned and accessible to Pro subscribers only. Become a Subscriber to access hundreds of standards aligned worksheets.
Christmas and Winter Holidays Worksheets
Memorial Day, Independence Day (4th of July), and Summer Worksheets
- Kindergarten: Summer Fun Poem
- Grade 1: Memorial Day Compound Words
- Grade 2: Summer Calendar Math
- Grade 3: Summer Adjectives
- Grade 4: Fourth of July Word Problems
- Grade 5: Patriotic Percentages
St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Spring Worksheets
- Kindergarten: Find the Pot of Gold
- Grade 1: Adding and Subtracting Shamrocks
- Grade 2: St. Patrick’s Day Patterns
- Grade 3: St. Patrick’s Day Data
- Grade 4: Spring Fraction Practice
- Grade 5: Spring Ratios
Back-to-School, Thanksgiving, and Fall Worksheets
- Kindergarten: Thanksgiving Rebus Story
- Grade 1: Thanksgiving Picture Addition
- Grade 2: Thanksgiving Ordinal Numbers
- Grade 3: Fall Reading Comprehension
- Grade 4: Fall Adjectives
- Grade 5: Fall Writing Prompts
Elementary Science - Seasons Worksheets
© Copyright Notice: All worksheets contain copyrighted work and are designed for use by individual teachers, tutors, and parents. Worksheets and/or questions may not be replicated or redistributed in any way outside HelpTeaching.com, regardless of intended usage, without explicit permission.