Printable Study Skills and Strategies Worksheets
Promote effective learning strategies with our growing collection of checklists, self-quizzes, templates, and study skills worksheets.
Don't see a printable you need? Use our Test Maker™ to create your own printable that fits your needs. Browse study skills and strategies questions or use our advanced search to find existing questions while filtering by grade levels and keywords. You can also create your own questions.
Help students develop a daily study plan for either a single subject or multiple subjects using this printable full-page 7-day planner. For each day, students write down the times and topics they plan to study.
- Study Habits Quiz
- Test Study Strategies Checklist
- Study Strategies Reflection Form
- Strategies for Solving Math Word Problems
- Memorization Strategies Checklist
- Creating a Study Place
- Foods for Studying
- Preparing for a Test
- Study Skills Vocabulary
- Setting Goals
- Ways to Read More Quiznew!
- KWL Chart with space for instructions
- KWL Chart with empty topic label
- Reading KWL Chart
- Science KWL Chart
- Research KWL Chart
- Writing/Drawing Box and Lines
- Solve a Math Problem
- Science Illustration and Description
- Story Drawing and Description
- Concept Web
- Vocabulary Web
- Addition Web
- Math Web (Four Operations)
- Venn Diagram
- Venn Diagram with space for instructions
- SAT Practice: Identifying Sentence Errors 1new!
- SAT Practice: Identifying Sentence Errors 2new!
- SAT Practice: Improving Sentences 1new!
- SAT Practice: Improving Sentences 2new!
- SAT Practice: Sentence Completion 1new!
- SAT Practice: Sentence Completion 2new!
© Copyright Notice: All worksheets contain copyrighted work and are designed for use by individual teachers, tutors, and parents. Worksheets and/or questions may not be replicated or redistributed in any way outside HelpTeaching.com, regardless of intended usage, without explicit permission.