Eighth Grade (Grade 8) English Language Arts Worksheets, Tests, and Activities
Print our Eighth Grade (Grade 8) English Language Arts worksheets and activities, or administer them as online tests. Our worksheets use a variety of high-quality images and some are aligned to Common Core Standards.
Worksheets labeled with are accessible to Help Teaching Pro subscribers only. Become a Subscriber to access hundreds of standards aligned worksheets.
Compare and Contrast
Informational Stories and Texts
Literature - Books, Stories
- Analyzing a Mystery
- Analyzing a Story's Plot #1
- Analyzing an Informational Passage
- Comparing Fiction and Non-Fiction
- Freytag's Pyramid Labeling
- Identifying Point of View
- Poem Analysis: THe Charge of the Light Brigade
- Point of View
- Text Structure and Organization
- Types of Conflict
- Understanding Plot
© Copyright Notice: All worksheets contain copyrighted work and are designed for use by individual teachers, tutors, and parents. Worksheets and/or questions may not be replicated or redistributed in any way outside HelpTeaching.com, regardless of intended usage, without explicit permission.