How to Add Images to Questions
There are three ways to add Help Teaching Pro images to questions.
- While creating or editing a question, click on an image in the left module.
- Type the name of an image between
[/img]are case sensitive
- Upload your own custom images. While creating or editing a question, click on the My Images tab, then the Upload An Image button.
Some features and limitations:
- Multiple images can appear in both questions and answers
- All image names below are case sensitive
Click on an image category below to view all available images for that category.
- 3-D Shapes
- Algebra Tiles
- Area, Perimeter, and Volume
- Base Ten Blocks
- Early Education
- Earth Science
- Graphic Organizers
- Graphs and Functions
- Handwriting Practice
- Scientific Methods
- Seasonal and Holidays
- Statistics and Probability
- Symmetry and Transformations
- Vocational Education
The table below shows the available image sizes with corresponding print width and height.
|MEDIUM-HALF-HEIGHT||400x200||4.17" x 2.08"||10.59 cm x 5.28 cm|
|LARGE-HALF-HEIGHT||600x300||6.25" x 3.12"||15.6 cm x 1.92 cm|
|RULER||600x100||6.25" x 1.04"||15.6 cm x 2.64 cm|
|THERMOMETER||100x600||1.04" x 6.25"||2.64 cm x 15.6 cm|
|EXACT||Size of Image|