View this question.
Add this question to a group or test by clicking the appropriate button below.
Choose the sentence that should be removed from the paragraph.
- April is beginning the lengthy process of choosing a college to attend.
- She is buying and reading guides to the best schools.
- She hasn't completely ruled out working for a year before attending college.
- She's checking out the many websites that provide information for picking the right college or university.
- She's even researching the climate of the area of ever school she considers.