Nervous and Endocrine Systems Question
View this question.
Add this question to a group or test by clicking the appropriate button below.
1. Serotonin Affects mood, hunger, sleep, arousal and impulsivity
2. Dopamine Influences movement, learning, attention and emotion
3. Acetylcholine Enables muscle action (movement), learning & Memory
4. Norepinephrine Helps control alertness, arousal, mood, sleep, learning
5. GABA A major inhibitory neurotransmitter, sleep, movement
6. Endorphins Pain control, structurally similar to heroin, opiods works by
attaching to this receptor site
7. Glutamate Involved in memory, most common in CNS (actually
toxic to neurons, too much will kill them