Author's Purpose Question
View this question.
Add this question to a group or test by clicking the appropriate button below.
1. An instructional booklet describing how to operate an MP3 player.
2. A story about a family trying to stick together and survive through the Great Depression in the Midwest in the 1930s.
3. A poem about why the iPod is the greatest consumer electronic device ever made.
- Inform, Entertain, Inform
- Persuade, Inform, Entertain
- Inform, Persuade, Entertain
- Inform, Entertain, Entertain