Author's Purpose Question
View this question.
Add this question to a group or test by clicking the appropriate button below.
1. A pamphlet urging people not to eat animals or use products made from animals or animal suffering because the author thinks that is cruel and unnecessary.
2. A poem about a pack rat, a person who refuses to throw things away, even things that most people would consider garbage.
3. The Shakespearean tragedy Romeo and Juliet, where two young lovers are forbidden from seeing one another due to a centuries old blood feud between their two families.
- entertain, inform, inform
- inform, persuade, entertain
- inform, entertain, entertain
- entertain, inform, persuade