World War II (Grade 6)
Print Test (Only the test content will print)
World War II
World War II lasted from
Who were the Allied powers during World War II?
- Germany, Italy, and Japan
- United States, France, and Great Britain
- China, Italy, and Poland
Who was the leader of the Nazi's during World War II?
- Tony Blair
- Adolf Hitler
- King George
The United States fought Japan, Germany and Italy during World War II.
What was Adolf Hitler's ultimate goal or "Final Solution"?
- To eliminate all Jewish and minority groups in Germany
- To create mass chaos and confusion
- To have the largest military in the world
- To have more weapons and wartime machinery than any other country
Hitler's atrocities included sending millions of non-aryan people to concentration camps and extermination camps.
World War II officially ended after
- Hitler and his wife were found dead in a bunker
- The Mongols freed the Jews from Concentration Camps
- the Atomic Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- the Germans froze to death in Russia
This general was premier of Japan during World War II. He gave his approval for the attack on Pearl Harbor and played a major role in Japan's military.
- Benito Mussolini
- Chiang Kai-shek
- Charles de Gaulle
- Hideki Tojo
In 1945, the Allies of World War II divided Germany...
- into occupation zones
- into the Bundeslaender
- into East and West
The Cold War originated directly after which war?
- The Cold War
- World War II
- World War I
- Korean War