The Human Ear (Grade 10)
The Human Ear
- B and C
- D and G
- H and J
- K and L
- A, B, C
- E, F, H
- G, J, K
- D, I, L
- It helps maintain dynamic equilibrium or balance.
- It is a tube that helps maintain normal pressure in the ear.
- It contains the organ of Corti, the sensory organ of hearing.
- It is a nerve which brings signals from the inner ear to the brain.
- Sound is amplified in here
- Sound waves enter the ear through here
- It is a nerve that carries impulse signals to the brain
- It protected the ear from potentially damaging noises