Because of Winn Dixie (Grade 4)
Print Test (Only the test content will print)
Because of Winn Dixie
What did Dunlap Dewberry warn Opal about?
- Her dog was going into the witch's yard.
- Her dog had the Mange.
- Her dog was running away.
- Her dog was biting people.
Why did everything that happened to Opal that summer happen?
- Because her daddy was the preacher.
- Because she lived in the Friendly Corners Trailer Park.
- Because of Winn Dixie.
- Because she went to the Herman W. Block Memorial Library.
Why did Otis finally agree to let Opal clean the shop for the leash and collar?
- Because she was good with the animals.
- Because she started sweeping right away.
- Because he could tell she was a good worker.
- Because Gertrude liked Winn Dixie.
Why did Opal go to Gertrude's Pets?
- Winn Dixie needed a leash and collar.
- Winn Dixie needed food.
- Winn Dixie needed dog vitamins.
- Winn Dixie needed his own brush.
What did the preacher do when Winn Dixie brought him a mouse?
- He laughed out loud.
- He prayed for it and threw it out the door.
- He ignored it and finished his sermon.
- He began to cry.
What did Winn Dixie do that disrupted the church service again?
- He chased a mouse.
- He "sang" with the choir.
- He wouldn't stop barking.
- He ran around the church.
Where did Opal find Winn-Dixie?
- Grocery Store
- In a parking lot
- At a party
Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo is this genre:
- Realistic Fiction
How did Winn Dixie look when Opal found him?
- black as coal
- white with flour on him
- dirty and smelly
- clean and shiny
Where did Opal first see Winn-Dixie?
- In the produce department at the grocery store
- At the bank while cashing a check
- At the dollar store while buying cat food
- On the school playground