Reading Review (Grade 6)
- the main people or animals in a story.
- the events that occur in a story.
- where the story takes place.
- who wrote the story.
- making connections
- Third-person limited
- Third-person omniscient
The author wants to show that:
- Matthew should not run in the house.
- Kathy is ready to babysit.
- Kathy needs to attend more babysitting workshops.
- Coffee tables can be dangerous.
What can you infer about the weather?
- It is raining.
- It is going to rain.
- It is snowing.
- It is cold.
The author's purpose is to:
- create mysterious mood
Which statement provides the best moral for this story?
- Being fast means you always win.
- Slow and steady wins the race.
- You should give up if you are the slowest.
- Winning isn't everything.
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction