Molecules and Compounds (Grade 9)
Print Test (Only the test content will print)
Molecules and Compounds
- hydrogen sulfate
- hydrogen carbonate
Which element has properties that are similar to neon?
How many ions are in 0.5 moles of NaCl?
- [math]1.204 x 10^23[/math]
- [math]3.011 x 10^23[/math]
- [math]6.022 x 10^23[/math]
- [math]9.033 x 10^23[/math]
What is the formula for Nitrous Acid?
What is the formula for Chromium (III) Chlorate?
Which of the following compound does not contain a polyatomic ion?
- sodium carbonate
- sodium sulfate
- sodium sulfite
- sodium sulfide
Water acts as a solvent of ionic compounds because
- water molecules are polar
- water takes the shape of its container
- water is found in three states of matter
- water is a liquid over a wide range of temperatures