Kinetic Molecular Theory (Grades 11-12)
Kinetic Molecular Theory
Instructions: Read each question carefully. Choose the answer that best fits the question. Short answer response questions must be responded to in complete sentences. If the question involves calculations, you must show all your math work.
- at rest.
- in constant random motion.
- in thermodynamic equilibrium.
- in static equilibrium.
- There are constant forces of attraction between the molecules.
- There are constant forces of repulsion between the molecules.
- There are constant forces of attraction and repulsion between the molecules.
- There are no attractive or repulsive forces between the molecules.
- Ideal Gas constant
- Boltzmann constant
- Planck's constant
- Gay-Lussac constant
- the mass of particles.
- the collisions of particles on the walls of a container.
- the forces of repulsion between the particles.
- the energy loss experienced by each particle.
- Charles law