Force Diagram Basics (Grades 11-12)
Force Diagram Basics
Instructions: Read each question carefully. Choose the answer that best fits the question. Short answer response questions must be responded to in complete sentences. If the question involves calculations, you must show all your math work.
- only those forces that are exerted by the object
- all forces exerted on the object and by the object
- only those forces that are exerted on the object
- only the sum of the forces exerted on and by the object
- The vector sum of all external forces is zero.
- The sum of the moments of all external forces about any line is zero.
- Both of the above.