Life Skills Worksheets
Use these worksheets to help high school students learn basic life skills - money management, banking, understanding debt, driving safety, and many more.
Don't see a printable you need? Use our Test Maker™ to create your own printable that fits your needs. Browse life skills questions or use our advanced search to find existing questions while filtering by grade levels and keywords. You can also create your own questions.
Life Skills For Teens and Adults - Money, Career, Safety
Money, Credit, and Debt Management
- Understanding Checks and Bank Accounts
- Understanding Credit Cards
- Investment Options
- Credit Card Comparison
- Budgeting Activity
- Understanding Personal Finances
Health, Safety, Other
Job Search, Career, Other
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- The Job Search
- The Job Interview
- Filling Out a Job Application
- Paychecks and Taxes
- Social media Tips
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management 101
- E-mail Etiquette
- Professionalism in the Workplace new!
- Identifying Resume Errorsnew!
- Resume Writing Worksheetnew!
- Resume Templatenew!
- Determining Your Skills and Talentsnew!
- Learning About a Jobnew!
- Interview Questionsnew!
© Copyright Notice: All worksheets contain copyrighted work and are designed for use by individual teachers, tutors, and parents. Worksheets and/or questions may not be replicated or redistributed in any way outside HelpTeaching.com, regardless of intended usage, without explicit permission.